Helping you go from shooting in the dark to shooting fish in a barrel! Track user adoption, pinpoint tools and users to target, and see the impact of of your efforts with the EesyReports Suit.
From the Reports Catalog, you can click on a Report Title for:
- Directions on finding and running the report
- The calculation method used for the data
- The impact of the available selection options on the report
- Examples of the report results and the conclusions that can be drawn from them
The reports live in the EesySoft web application and start recording data the minute your Building Block is installed.
For more information on the Building Block, please go to Setting up and Logging on
I’M LOGGED IN, BUT WHERE DO I GO?
Our reports are split into 5 areas:
- Management Reports
Help Item Overview, User Segments, Monitor Overview, Usergroup Overview
- My Campaigns
- Support Reports Support Tab, Knowledge Base, Assisted Support, Proactive Support
- Activity Reports User Activity, Tool Adoption, Course Activity, My Reports
- Comparison Reports Usergroups vs Monitors, Monitor Trend Report, Usergroup Trend Report, Champions Report
The reports can be accessed by clicking on the boxes in the Dashboard, or by selecting the report directly from the panel on the left side of the screen.
WHAT DATA ARE WE SEEING HERE AND WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?
The reports take data collected from Monitors to analyse activity across the LMS application. This data is live and therefore available in the reports immediately.
If you’re not sure what a Monitor is, please go to What is a Monitor and where do I find it?
The following data is collected for use in the reports:
- Logins: We register each time a user logs in (time and date, user ID, user email).
- Number of active users: As we monitor individual user logins, we can provide information about the number of active users during a specific period.
- Session time: We measure when and for how long a user is active in the LMS application. Based on this information we can provide reports about the ‘intensity of use’ during a specific period.
- User Activity: Wherever there is a Monitor, data is collected. This could be navigating to a specific page (‘page refresh’) or clicking on a specific button, link or field.
- User Information: The standard configuration of the building block provides us with the following user information when a user logs into the LMS application. In co-operation with individual customers we can restrict or extend this list.
Many of the reports can be exported as a CSV file. This file contains individual user information.
THE REPORT CATALOG
Campaigns target a specific audience and Tool for promotion.
Once you have them in your sights, you can assign messages to the users in the Campaign. By entering, for example, the deployment of the message as an Event in the Campaign, you can easily see the impact it had on adoption.
The Campaign reports allow you to watch the activity level of these users before and after any professional development activities. In this way, you can compare the impact of different development initiatives on actual usage of the functionality.